Director of Marketing
Scanz – a trading intelligence platform designed to help traders be the most efficient, productive, and profitable traders they can be – is looking for an experienced, seasoned, metrics-driven marketing executive to guide their next stage of growth. The ideal candidate will have “grown up” in digital marketing with deep domain expertise in customer acquisition, conversion, activation, onboarding and retention. You must have demonstrated success in a fast growth B2C-SaaS and/or online trading platform environment. This position will give you the full resources and freedom to plan, design and execute activities that will make growth happen. As a key member of the team, you’ll work directly with the CEO to craft and execute the firm’s vision. This is a rare opportunity, to get in at the ground floor with a company poised for explosive growth and directly benefit from Scanz’s future success.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and oversee all customer acquisition, retention and monetization activities with a keen focus on providing stellar customer experience.
- Develop and own all aspects for Product Marketing – positioning, messaging, competitive analysis, ability to clearly communicate the outstanding value proposition of our product offering.
- Ability to position the marketing copy using a problem/solution/opportunity approach.
- Create a full-funnel marketing plan that’s aligned to marketing and sales strategies, priority targets, and goals.
- Develop and execute a variety of multi-touch campaigns which incorporate inbound, outbound, webinars, public relations, social, and organic/paid programs.
- Drive content initiative to develop actionable content for the target market- focused on conversion, upsell, cross sell and retention of existing customers.
- Oversee spend efficiency metrics, to ensure Cost-Per-Click (CPC), Cost-Per-Lead (CPL), and Cost-Per-Acquisition (CPA) stay within reasonable control limits while scaling the business
- Collect, analyze, interpret and distill data to guide decisions, testing and the iterative process, including A/B testing and ongoing optimization of various campaigns and activities.
- Generate custom reports and dashboards to show evaluate and guide marketing initiatives
- Manage and optimize our marketing automation efforts, to ensure we have effective onboarding and lead nurturing campaigns.
- Experience building, executing and leading successful B2C marketing strategies leveraging a variety of tactics and channels.
- Ability to develop a high performance team consisting of internal and external goal oriented partners, passionate about accountability and committed to the expansion of a subscription focused customer base.
- Experience in a B2C fintech and/or trading platform-related business or a strong interest and understanding of financial markets.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and changing environment
- Demonstrated values and leadership skills that strongly align with Scanz’s mission and culture. Values will include teamwork, excellence, open discussion of ideas & opinions, and a focus on delivering unrelenting value to customers.
- Hands-on leader capable of translating business objectives into tactical action plans and milestones.
- Highly professional with unquestioned integrity.
- Strategic, strong communication skills, highly organized and a deep understanding of marketing metrics and data.
- Fluency in using marketing automation platforms (Customer.io, Drip.com, etc..) and SaaS metrics platforms (ChartMogul, Baremetrics, etc).
- Solid understanding of SaaS business metrics (ARR, MRR, Churn, LTV, ARPU) and capability to clearly communicate period-over-period performance using these metrics.
Nice to have:
- Experience developing competitive analysis and a desire to monitor emerging trends, companies and fintech industry news/developments.
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS programming
Email [email protected] to apply.