Free Trial, Subscription, and Refund Policies
Free Trial Policy
- The 7-day trial is 100% free. (“trial”)
- There is no credit card required for the trial.
- You can add data for OTC Markets symbols to your trial for a $15 fee. This will give you OTC data during the trial only. If you decide to start a paid subscription with OTC after the trial is over you will be required to pay $15 again for the start of the subscription month.
- The trial will never auto-renew into a subscription. If you don’t like Scanz during the trial you don’t need to do anything. The trial will automatically be canceled once the 7 days have ended.
- Even if you have added the $15 OTC add-on during the trial, the trial will still automatically end after 7 days. There will be no auto-renewal to a paid subscription.
- If you like Scanz after the trial, you will be given the option to start a paid subscription with a valid credit card.
- Trials are to the minute. If you sign up at 6:04 am EST then your trial will end in 7 days at 6:04 am EST.
- A paid subscription to one of our three plans can be started at any time after a free trial has ended.
- Starting a paid subscription requires a valid credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- Once a credit card has been processed and a subscription has been started to a paid plan, there are absolutely no refunds on any paid plans. No refunds means no partial refunds and no full refunds.
- In order to ensure uninterrupted service, all subscriptions are auto-renewed each month automatically by default.
- Subscription auto-renewals run to the minute. If you start your subscription at 9:15 am EST then your subscription will auto-renew each following month at 9:15 am EST.
- You can easily cancel your subscription in your account dashboard by following the cancellation instructions here or by emailing us with a clear cancellation request before your renewal. Canceling your subscription will immediately disable auto-renewal and ensure that you are no longer billed at any future time. You will continue to be able to access the Scanz service until your current paid period is over.
- It is your responsibility to cancel your subscription if you wish to stop getting billed each month. If you do not cancel before your next renewal date, it will renew and you will be charged. The monthly charges will continue until you cancel.
- We repeat: no refunds, no partial refunds, no full refunds. All subscription first-time charges and subsequent renewal charges are final.
- There are no refunds on any charges. All subscription first-time charges and subsequent renewal charges are final.
- It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to cancel your subscription if you wish to stop getting billed each month. If you do not cancel before your next renewal date, it will renew and you will be charged. The monthly charges will continue until you cancel.
- The only two acceptable methods of cancellation are by:
1) logging in to your account dashboard here and following the cancellation instructions as explained here; or
2) emailing [email protected] with a cancellation request (if you send an email request you must keep a copy of the email in your records as proof).
- Scanz incurs immediate costs associated with activating a subscription and we are unable to offer refunds. All sales are final. Even if you simply forget.
- Excuses such as “I forgot”, “I tried canceling and it did not work”, “I definitely canceled and should not have been charged”, “I sent an email to cancel”, “I did not know that I would be automatically billed each month” or any other reasons will not be accepted as basis for a refund under any circumstances.
We reserve the right to shut down any accounts and/or subscription at any time if we feel that you are abusing our service in any way. Be sure to read and understand our Terms of Service before using Scanz. If we determine that you have abused the service in any way, and we shut down your account, we do not provide any refunds whatsoever.