Director of Operations
Scanz – a trading intelligence platform designed to help traders be the most efficient, productive, and profitable traders they can be – is looking for an experienced, data-driven Operations leader to guide their next stage of growth. This role requires someone with the intellectual horsepower necessary to scale our operational infrastructure. You will be required to acclimate quickly and understand the business operations of our best-in-class trading software platform. You’ll be instrumental in the development of OKRs and KPIs; administering accountability protocols; optimizing business, product, people, and in supporting various financial initiatives. As a key member of the team, you’ll work directly with the CEO to craft and execute the firm’s vision. This is a rare opportunity, to get in at the ground floor with a company poised for explosive growth and directly benefit from Scanz’s future success.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with CEO to drive the company vision, operational strategy, hiring needs, and aspects of the technical initiatives.
- Own key components of the planning and execution of the company’s operational framework, including the creation and tracking of Key Processes, including Objectives & Key Results (OKRs) at the company, team, and individual level.
- Track, manage and prioritize action items, critical tasks, cross functional activities and leadership’s needs
- Drive increased operational efficiency and business rigor to manage and run the business in a coordinated way.
- Create feedback loops in the spirit of continuous improvement.
- Develop innovative ways to track, measure, and report company and team goals.
- Collaborate with team leads and manage multiple priorities to support business execution and alignment
- Experience in managing and building internal operations, project management, and/or people management frameworks and processes.
- High level of integrity and stellar judgment to handle business operations with the utmost trust.
- Ability to identify pain points or inefficiencies and build scalable solutions and processes to address them.
- Knowledge of OKR frameworks and experience implementing new processes.
- Experience in a B2C fintech and/or trading platform-related business.
- Understanding and ability to track, report and analyze operations activities.
- An organizational mindset with a desire to develop, build and streamline business processes and activities.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and changing environment.
Nice to have:
- Deep interest in the financial markets and trading landscape
- Understanding of customer support and call center metrics, operations and best practices.
- Experience developing competitive analysis and a desire to monitor emerging trends, companies and fintech industry news/developments.
- Marketing mindset with an understanding of customer journey, acquisition and customer lifetime value.
Email [email protected] to apply.